You are most welcome here

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spelling and Grammer


     I am an avid reader and I comprehend every word, but I still am not a good speller, RC (a teach for the deaf) is right in it's how things are said or not said, if a person starts to talk to me and turns away I am lost, I hear the noise but don't always understand what is said. I like to read it because I can understand what is being said, or reread it.
     I hated verbal tests, or verbal instructions at work and I flat refuse to take doctors orders over the phone. Certain sounds make me angry and on edge, ie: like nails on a black board acid rock does that to me. I hope all of you are not upset that I am putting in my thoughts on this but I feel most of you think I am an quite an idiot. I am an artist that must vent by writing now it is my only door open. I need to make more scrubs but my sewing room is pilled with my daughter’s things. Hugs G

No comments: