You are most welcome here

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Out Bloging Again

I have this new program where I can rate site and see what other rate site well tonight when I went bloging looking for 10 site to talk with I have had at least 50 site with red flags. Not only RED Flags but down with America site, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That is the one thing I dislike, I don’t even stay long enough to rate them. I am a proud American I vote pay taxes and go to work, and I care for 2 pugs. One the oldest is a writer, he’s got a website and Woof’s a lot http://giftsofdawn.com/frank_baca check him out.


     All that said I think I got 7 posts made, but I’m not going back out there. This is at the bottom of my home page and I live by it. Te other night I spent many hour revamping the site my oldest said it lacked direction and she was right check it out and let me know what you think http://giftsofdawn.com
     “judge not, for you shall be judged with the same measure by which you judge, look always for the good, then if you must look at the bad, and bless it. Look a person in the eye. Say good morning or Goodnight, first. Don’t be afraid to smile and laugh. Laughter is one of God’s greatest gifts to us and we do not use it near enough. God Bless you all and keep you safe …

No comments: