You are most welcome here

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays

Happy holiday’s hope all is well I have been busy caring for Lee. He can go from exposure to phenomena in only six hours now, that is frightening with a 8 month old here (sick) all the time. Willie is five-year-old now and going to school, we moms no what that means.




I have been busy on my website http:www.giftsofdawn.com had a new writer I added today please go say hi, Frank Baca. I also added Donald Trump to the site he has a new line of vitamins that are geared for each individual user not one size fit’s all (I no, hoky doky Linda) in a price range that can be done, I truly believe they will help Lee. When Diana (my sister who I haven’t spoken with in almost a year tells me she’s taking them and what a difference it has made on her



Next year will bring joy and love all over the world. My site will grow and maybe I won’t have to work. My novel will be published and Toby will be illustrated (?) I can dream that’s what people do; they dream and fantasize to make life more fun.



A story: Today after a night of my youngest and her soon to be X auguring over there two wonderful child, in my living room, on my husband birthday. (Ante life a kick in the asssssss.) I came upon a blanket that I had made for Willie two Christmas’ ago. It had another blanket that had his magazine in it. I sat dawn and cried, “We read that magazine, together when it came.” He was so proud that he had mail come for him, (for a 5-year old that’s a big thing) and he had given it to me. The mind of a child is the most wonderful place on this earth. They are truly gifts of God, yes I said God.



This has been a long hard year ending with maybe losing my job; the hospital and big business are taking the care out of healthcare. Not just for me, but also for many across the USA, Happy New Year, here’s your pink slip. I often quote “psalm’s 91,” no I won’t write it out though I could I say it enough there are many psalms I say, it is the greatest story ever told. With that I say goodnight and may all your dreams come true.



Sincerely Yours
Grandma Scott

No comments: